Care Certificate which includes
. Understand Your Role
. Your Personal Development
. Duty of Care
. Equality and Diversity
. Work in a Person Centred Way
. Privacy and Dignity
. Fluids and Nutrition
. Awareness of mental health, dementia and learning disabilities
. Safeguarding Adults
Moving and Handling,
Catheter Care, Stoma Care, Tissue Viability, continence care, Food and hygiene, Mental Capacity and DoLs and specialist per client.
We ensure that you are appropriately trained before working with us. Our comprehensive induction training is regularly updated meaning we are confident in the competence of your work.
You may be regularly supervised, trained and appraised and your work will be routinely audited.
At Excelle Home Care, we feel that your training must be as thorough as possible, one of the key factors to our success.
If you are looking for a job where you can really feel make a difference to someone and their life, come and work with us here at Excelle Home Care, for complete job satisfaction.
• assist with aspects of personal care
• assist with mobility needs and encourage independence
• shop, cook, wash, iron and other household duties
• provide companionship
• Enable a relative or friend to take time off
• escort or drive clients to leisure pursuits, work or appointments.
• Each household is unique, with individual needs. Therefore, following a close personal assessment by Excelle Home Care, your responsibilities are individually set out.
• Train as requested and ensure your certificates are up to date.
• Attend meetings
We will give you all the support you need to make sure your assignment goes well. We give you a client's full details before we ask you to work for that client. Sometimes problems crop-up and you are uncertain what to do. We offer pro-active support, which is essential, especially in your first few weeks of work. Our carer support teams are there to check how you are doing and to bring you the support you may want. We work closely with you while you are with your client and are always available on the telephone for help and support. We have a 24hr on call service and will respond to any problems or queries you may have.